직업 종류: 정규직
Passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company? Seeking an organization whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions? Want a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth?
At Procter & Gamble (P&G), our best-in-class and trusted brands such as Pampers, Downy, Febreze, Oral-B, Gillette, Braun, Pantene, Head & Shoulder, and SK-II touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every single day. We’ve been a successful global company for 180 years and it’s our people that are the heart of our success. If you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, an interest in traveling and are seeking continuous learning and development opportunities apply with P&G today.
About the role
The Senior Communications Manager will be part of the multifunctional brand team leading end to end PR strategy and execution, and advocacy for P&G’s Fabric & Home Care business in Korea. The incumbent will play a critical role in shaping the external perception for the Fabric and Home Care portfolio of brands and advancing its objectives. The job requires strong communication skills, strategic thinking, and the ability to build relationships and manage complex issues.
- Developing and executing communication plans and initiatives, including media relations, social media, and events.
- Monitoring media coverage and public opinion to identify emerging issues and trends that may impact the organization.
- Managing crisis communication and reputation management in the event of a crisis or negative publicity.
- Coordinating with other departments and teams within the organization to ensure alignment and consistency in messaging.
- Partner with agencies to develop and implement holistic digital / traditional PR programs to achieve brand building objectives
- Design and execute digital advocacy programs leveraging digital platform knowledge including but not limited to Naver, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok
- Provide communications counsel & expertise to internal stakeholders
- 4-7 years experiences in Communications and public affairs teams – either agency or in-house; working on communication planning and execution, issue management and advocacy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Bias for action and collaboration with multiple teams to deliver breakthrough results
- Ability to analyse and unbox complex scenarios in simple written communication
- Highly proficient in both Korean and English
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Seoul, Seoul, Korea, Republic ofJob Type: Full time Job categories: CommunicationsReq No: R000077415
마감 시간: 01-01-2024
무료 후보 신청 클릭
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 13-01-2024🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 부산광역시