직업 종류: Full-time
작업 내용Key Responsibilities
- Develops, implements, and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Interfaces with other engineering functions to coordinate the release of product improvements and/or new products. Launches, releases, approves and implements or issues engineering change requests as required to support design engineering and Operations with new and existing products.
- Estimates manufacturing costs, determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements. Uses DFx principles to reduce manufacturing and/or product costs, and improve delivered product quality.
- Develops and uses test procedures, including assisting with the definition of test specifications with design / software engineering. May work with test engineering on the design and development of text fixtures. May assist in the coordination of test fixture sourcing activities.
- Gathers operational and test data and evaluates results; may takes corrective/continuous improvement actions.
- Evaluates work methods, procedures and policies. Participates in the development and maintenance of new and existing business processes; updates as necessary to ensure current practices are documented.
- Determines root cause and corrective action analysis for issues that arise during assembly and/or test of systems; provides failure analysis report as required.
- Performs Process Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis when working with New Product Development.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
Yes, 25% of the Time
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
마감 시간: 14-12-2023
무료 후보 신청 클릭
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 13-01-2024🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 부산광역시