수평: Mid-Senior level
직업 종류: Full-time
작업 내용Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 28,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers - amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility - our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us!Job DescriptionJob PurposeThis position will be responsible for managing the IS (Information Software) delivery team and acting as the manager of MES delivery team in Solution & System Business Unit for Korea. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure both the commercial and technical success of all IS projects (MES/ASG/Pavilion). This will include revenue forecasting on a monthly, quarterly and rolling 12-month basis, ensuring projects are being executed within budget and schedule requirements by the project teams, ensuring all projects are executed in accordance with the IS strategy and best practices. Meanwhile, lead IS solution projects estimation and pricing based on Business Unit policy and processes. Organize IS delivery experts to fully support sales to pursue new opportunities so as to help accelerate the growth of IS business in the region.Responsibilities also include unifying the IT delivery resources at company level, create synergy with other Business Unit, help Rockwell Automation to make IT&OT convergency as a real differentiator. The candidate also should possess the ability to plan/manage/execute resources devoted to the specified projects, form/manage teams, identify and resolve issues and effectively communicate all concerns.Key Responsibilities
- Manage regional projects/ programs KPIs, shipment AOP and Margin.
- Manage Utilization of regional IS delivery team (MES/ASG/Pavilion).
- Develop and Manage IS Delivery talents in IS space.
- Manage suppliers and leverage their resources to IS projects.
- Accountable to ensure regional project teams comply with the use of standardized company project management controls issue management; change management; risk management; problem tracking; contingency planning and communication management.
- Accountable to ensure that regional project managers properly manage the budgets for project expenditures providing a full and accurate disclosure of budget, including cost center variance reporting, forecasting and explanations of over/under expenditures.
- Accountable to lead service estimation & pricing for new IS solution projects based on IS regulations and policies.
- Coordinate with IS product teams to deploy new products/features into market or specified customers.
- Coordinates and reports regional project progress in support of the schedule and budget using standardized reporting templates
- Coordinate with Other BU and IS resource to develop company level IT capability to enhance the IT&OT strategy.
- [Projects/Programs management]
- Manage regional projects through PMs, Coordinate with regional Finance to ensure proper revenue recognition from project activities monthly.
- [People Management]
- Attracts, retains, develops, evaluates, motivates and leads personnel to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the delivery team.
- [Resource Management]
- Manage utilization of delivery team and ensure 85%UT billable assignment.
- Forecast resource request based on pipelines.
- Organize RA or suppliers’ resource to ensure the success execution of IS projects.
- Regularly interacts and co-ordinates with functional peers (professional excellence, sales, product development and support), other company business groups, 3rd party contactors and major customers.
- [Engineering & Quality Management]
- Continually improve the quality of engineering deliverables.
- Drive engineering repeatable strategy and Suite Strategy.
- Drive QMS executed in regional projects.
- Ensure adequate records and systems are maintained.
- [Pursuit Support]
- Lead estimation and pricing for solution business.
- Prepare SPA material, submit, approve based on DA.
- Assign Lead Engineer to support IS sales to get business.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or similar 3rd level qualification and/or experience.
- A minimum 10 years of experience in MES delivery.
- A minimum 5 years of experience as a people manager.
- MES experience on target industry Life Science, F&B, ATB (Auto, Tire and Battery).
마감 시간: 04-01-2024
무료 후보 신청 클릭
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 김해, 경상남도
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 부산광역시