범주: 인적 자원
수평: Mid-Senior level
직업 종류: Full-time
작업 내용Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and materials
Provide HR support while partnering with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services. You will actively engage in staffing, organizational development and talent management. You will utilize your HR functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with business objectives.
- Lead Organizational Effectiveness: Drive organizational effectiveness through their business acumen; knowing what information is relevant, analyzing the data, acting upon the analysis and feeding into the business decision making process.
- Lead Change: Demonstrate the ability to influence and drive culture change and flexibility in response to changing business conditions. Be proactive, anticipate future needs of the business, develop solutions and implement them.
- Manage Talent: Drive talent management life cycle; think One Honeywell. Support management in proactively assessing, identifying, acquiring, and developing the human capital required to execute business strategy.
- Build Relationship and Broker Service: Own end-to-end service delivery. Serve as the primary interface between management and others in the HR Operating Model, and drive the customer group to the optimum use of the model.
- Act as Coaching and Confidant: Earn the respect of the customer group by bringing to the table a well-informed business perspective. Provide candid, unbiased counsel to encourage trust building, information sharing, effective communication, and respect
- Functional Excellence: Demonstrating Functional Excellence is core to all HRGs. HRGs continue to develop and expand functional skills.
- Ensure that HR and country business strategies are aligned, linked to the Strategic Plan and Annual Operating Plan
- Provide active coaching and counseling to people mangers on HR process, strategy, people management, etc.
- Strategic HR Business Partner on local country policies and practices
- Drive implementation of appropriate HR and Centers of Excellence strategies and plans across the SBUs and/or functions to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Lead the standardization of HR processes, practices and systems across the country and the AP region
- To provide support and guidance on the delivery of effective employee relations
- Strategical driver of global or APAC initiatives to local business.
- Partnering businesses and functions to have better output.
- Use data to make decisions and influence leadership decisions.
- Experience of managing multi-site or dispersed workforce
- Experience of development and implementation of performance metrics
- Experience of developing and implementing HR strategies at local level to support business
- Ideally have a minimum of 12 years HR experience with at least five years as HRBP or HR Generalist role
- Good command of English communication
- Based in Korea, Fluent Korean is must-have skill
- Some Human Resources experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- JOB ID: HRD171626
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: 4th & 5th & 7th Floor, Sangam IT Tower,B4-4 Sangam-dong DMC, Mapo-gu,Seoul,SEOUL-T’UKPYOLSI,121-270,Republic of Korea
마감 시간: 14-12-2023
무료 후보 신청 클릭
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 13-01-2024🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 부산광역시