직업 종류: Full-time
작업 내용LMI is seeking a Forward Planner at the client site in Daegu, Korea. This effort supports the Army Logistics Civil Augmentation Program (LOGCAP) with researching and responding to inquiries, assisting with the management of regional and worldwide plans, collaborating with Army Field Sustainment Brigades (AFSBs), conducting in-depth research and analysis of emerging policy, regulations, directives, or industrial issues, providing assistance with preparing briefings and special studies, updating and maintaining operations and plans files in SharePoint, monitoring and tracking changing requirements, and reviewing and performing gap analysis for OPLANs and CONPLANs. The Forward Planner will develop, present, and execute logistics plans and forecast long-term resource requirements in support of Campaign Plans and long-term operational strategy. The candidate will participate in exercises and deployment planning activities.
LMI is a private government consulting firm, dedicated exclusively to advancing the management of the government. We deliver the best value for the government dollar as all revenues are directed to our mission of advancing government rather than to delivering shareholder value. We operate completely free of political and commercial bias, and we are entirely aligned with the goals of our clients. We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction.
- Assist in planning, logistics estimates, concepts of support, and coordination with joint service component commands and subordinate headquarters. Broad thought and experience is required to understand the effects of long-range, near- term, and current operations into the build of theater posture; related to contingency plans the contractor shall provide detailed analysis to integrate those current assets that reside within theater and recommend additional forces as required.
- Shall develop detailed concepts commensurate with presentation at the three- and four-star level utilizing an in-depth knowledge of all facets of sustainment and its integration.
- Shall relate those concepts into detailed executable plans and create Time Phased Force Deployment Data to support mobilization of assets.
- May be required to travel to remote locations and provide site survey estimates for emerging mission requirements.
- Shall quantify life support requirements and translate these into complete estimates for submission to engineering planners for base materials estimates.
- Shall integrate strategic direction into a command message that encompasses the future design of operations into communications that enfranchises all partners in the sustainment enterprise.
- Research and responding to inquiries.
- Assist with the management of regional and worldwide plans, collaborating with the AFSB.
- Perform in-depth research and analysis of emerging policy, regulations, directives, or industrial issues.
- Assist with preparing briefings and special studies.
- Update and maintain operations and plans files in SharePoint.
- Monitor and track changing requirements.
- Review and perform gap analysis for operational and contingency plans.
- Monitor events involving new and ongoing operations and exercises requirements.
- Participate in training and exercise events.
- Researching and developing course curriculum.
- Assist in the development and management of Master Scenario Event List (MSEL) injects.
- Assist in the developing and updating of exercise event scheduling requirements.
- Assist in conducting training courses for Government personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 20 years work experience of which 15 years of work history must be relevant in long-range, near-term, and current logistics operations, training, and planning.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience collaborating with Joint, U.S. Army or component level headquarters to develop and execute logistic, supply management and transportation plans in support of the warfighter in contingency and non-contingency operations.
- Must be well versed in the Master Scenario Events List (MSEL) Program.
- Possess a functional understanding of the Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP).
- Broad knowledge of the Army sustainment enterprise at the Department of the Army and how it relates to other procuring headquarters, USTRANSCOM, and other ASCC headquarters is required to ensure strategic lines of communication are nested with current capabilities to enlist support across a wide array of sustainment organizations.
- Recent experience working at the one star or higher-level command preferred.
- Possess an active interim DoD Secret security clearance. Full Secret security clearance preferred.
마감 시간: 17-12-2023
무료 후보 신청 클릭
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 김해, 경상남도
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 부산광역시