수평: Mid-Senior level
직업 종류: Full-time
Who you are
You are passionate about leading business through people. Being customer oriented you see the customer first and consider the impact on the customer when taking decisions. You apply tactical and operational thinking when analysing business opportunities from a customer/market perspective and you are inspired by challenging situations. Naturally you share the IKEA vision, values and culture.
For this role you have a university degree in Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management. You bring 2-4 years working experience in a management position, preferable in distribution, retail, logistics or similar. You have proven successful leadership in delivering both business result and people development in matrix organisations. You also bring experience from leading successful projects or processes on country/market/national level securing the implementation of mid-term and long-term strategies and plans.
You have knowledge in following areas:
• IKEA business model, the strategic landscape and IKEA ways of working
• Good business understanding and very good knowledge of IKEA processes, supply chain, warehousing operations and service business leading to an excellent customer fulfilment
• Very good understanding of the customer and co-worker needs, demands and expectations on the markets
• Good knowledge of market/industry intelligence
• Good knowledge of change and stakeholder management
• Good knowledge of different leadership styles and leading in the unknown
• Good financial competence
• Excellent knowledge of relevant IT systems/solutions/tools, calculation methods and analysis within the function
As a person you have good collaborative mind-set in building relationships across the organisation with the ability to influence others within your own area of expertise by using good communication skills. Your analytical capability to enable translation of business and customer needs into development initiatives with an end-to-end orientation is strong. In order to achieve local/market/organisation goals you possess the ability to act within the global framework.
The purpose of the job is to take responsibility leading, coaching and developing a team which enables securing fulfilment on the market with an end-to-end perspective by enabling the prerequisites for excellent quality in execution:
• Secure that customer get their products delivered at wished delivery address within the agreed time, the agreed quality to the lowest possible costs
• Leading the customer order process on the market
• Securing the market set-up for customer order flow from fulfilment units to the customers
• Secure market set-up for reverse handling
• Reach excellence in securing the customer promise/demands
• Control and maintain the range and order allocation set up
• Monitor the order flow and secure a qualitative information flow to concerned parties
You will contribute to the day to day work and development of the fulfilment availability and support organisation within the market with a customer-centric and collaborative approach in focus.
In this role you will contribute to creating the right prerequisites in the organisation to enable the growth agenda and secure the group and market Customer Fulfilment agenda is translated into the Fulfilment Availability and Support organisation.
You will be:
• Accountable for seamlessly enabling daily operations and an efficient distribution network on the market by securing an end to end planning and fulfilment process through securing the market set-up for the customer order flow from the fulfilment units to our customers
• Accountable for controlling and maintaining the range and order allocation setup and for monitoring the order flow and securing a qualitative information flow to concerned parties to secure agreed goals on availability and keep lead time promise at lowest cost and to exceed customer expectations
• Accountable for order management and outbound allocation on the market
• Accountable for reviewing suggested range allocation while keeping capacity utilisation, secured goals on availability and the lowest possible cost principles in mind and securing that all system parameters are connected to the range
• Responsible for securing an aligned preparation of all Customer Order related aspect for campaigns
• Accountable for securing a sustainable reverse flow setup on the market for the lowest possible cost while keeping the agreed goals and principles for network design and range allocation in mind together with relevant legal implications
• Accountable for developing market improvements in working methods, systems and tools and for implementing global routines, systems solutions and ways of working with all partners in the Supply Chain, Retail and Customer Fulfilment on the market
• Responsible for cooperation with the relevant key partners on the market level while contributing with both knowledge and expertise to optimal operational and multichannel development and tendering activities as well as to all matrixes, global initiatives and competence networks
• Accountable to lead, coach and develop the market Customer Order Team to secure an inspiring and motivating environment where people and talent are continuously developed
• Responsible for considering the parameters connected to the Customer Fulfilment sustainability agenda on the market in forecasting and ordering across all touchpoints
This role will not be offered with LTA contract or mobility package.
About this work area
Do you want to be part of fulfilling customers’ dreams? Come and join Customer Fulfilment.
Customer Fulfilment (CFF) plays a fundamental role within Retail in achieving the IKEA goal of becoming a multichannel retailer. Customer Fulfilment acts as a fully integrated function, with an end-to-end approach to develop our business having customers’ needs at heart. We are focusing on contributing to a seamless shopping experience for the many people with great quality across all touchpoints.
The Fulfilment Availability & Support function within CFF is securing planning and fulfilment in an end to end perspective by enabling the prerequisites for excellent quality in execution.
무료 후보 신청 클릭
⏰ 22-10-2022🌏 경기도, 광명
⏰ 20-10-2022🌏 경기도, 광명
⏰ 20-10-2022🌏 경기도, 광명
⏰ 08-10-2022🌏 경기도, 용인
⏰ 16-10-2022🌏 경기도, 용인
⏰ 14-10-2022🌏 경기도, 성남
⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 경기도, 안산
⏰ 22-10-2022🌏 경기도, 광명
⏰ 20-10-2022🌏 경기도, 광명
⏰ 22-10-2022🌏 경기도, 성남