직업 종류: Full-time
작업 내용General RoleThe Customer Experience Manager is the catalyst to driving the service vision of Hermes Korea and to work on the customer experience roadmap. The mission would be to improve the full spectrum of customer experiences for the stores by rolling out various retail projects as well as to elevate the service levels of the retail network. The ambition is to drive a strong client centric culture infusing our Hermes core values.This role will be working within Retail department and also will have to work closely with a lot of departments; Stores, Operations, CRM, Clienteling, Service, Merchandising, Communications, Animations, After Sales Service, Customer Call Center, HR, Training to improve on the different customer engagement and driving service excellence.Main Responsibilities
- Enrich Customer Experiences
- Explore with the Stores on their areas of improvement.
- Monitor the monthly CX Mystery shopping reports and improve the service levels across stores.
- Set measurable service KPIs for the stores.
- Learn with the Paris CX team and the region to share best practices.
- Support omni-channel activities and deployment across the stores.
- Broad spectrum understanding of market practices for customer experiences and services across luxury brands.
- Offering a memorable in-store customer experience and make our stores a place of surprises and emotions for our customers.
- Envision and improve the customer journey through the daily gestures of welcome, sales experience, farewell, etc.
- Improve on the communication channels and outreach for new customers, returning customers, aftersales processes and follow up, & etc.
- Identify ways to retain the existing pool of customers through different engagement channels to increase loyalty and satisfaction.
- Drive an elevated level of service.
- Improve on the queue and waiting process.
- Rollout various retail projects & events related to Customer experience
- Take the lead in the execution of various global Retail projects that are related to Customer Experiences, and closely monitor the feedback and usage of different tools used in stores and to see how to improve on them.
- Work closely with CRM on clienteling, all activations and outcomes, and customer segmentation.
- Drive global or local initiatives to bring more element of surprise to customers through new services, deliveries, payment solutions and personalization.
- Review experiential touchpoints during events, in-store animations, and daily store life to improve customer path.
- Curate special services such as catering, perfume personalization, etc.
- Create a strong service centric culture
- Support and deploy worldwide and regional implementation and initiatives for CX activities.
- Taking lead on all Hermes Client Culture Service training for Korea.
- Develop morning brief and service energizers to train the teams.
- Build a Hermes Korea CX community with strong client centric ambassadors.
- University graduate in related disciplines
- At least 10 years of experiences in luxury and / or retail industry, preferably in CRM, Customer Experience, & Retail
- Client centric with good business acumen, meticulous and good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, organized and strong problem-solving skills
- Effective project manager who can handle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work independently and to adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Fluent in English and French is a plus
- Fluent in Korean is must
무료 후보 신청 클릭
⏰ 22-10-2022🌏 서울특별시
⏰ 10-10-2022🌏 서울특별시, 서초구
⏰ 16-10-2022🌏 서울특별시, 서초구
⏰ 22-10-2022🌏 서울특별시
⏰ 24-10-2022🌏 서울특별시