수평: Entry level
직업 종류: Full-time
작업 내용About Toptal
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As a Client & Talent Support Associate, you will work with a forward-thinking, globally distributed, and fully remote team whose job is to provide exceptional customer service with a strong support-centered philosophy towards Toptal’s valued clients and talent.
As a member of our Toptal Support team, you will serve as a primary point of contact for Toptal clients, talent and internal stakeholders, independently managing a high volume of inquiries via multiple support channels (email, phone, online chat) and addressing inquiries ranging from simple account updates to resolving complex billing and/or project questions. To be successful in this role, you will be able to own and effectively resolve client and talent inquiries, issues, and concerns while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will continuously approach problems with a solution-oriented mindset and see each situation as an opportunity to learn and grow.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- Provide support to clients and talent using several communication tools (email, chat, and phone).
- Effectively manage a high call volume of both inbound and outbound calls. Partner with internal teams to resolve inquiries as needed.
- Act as a resource and subject matter expert by maintaining a working knowledge of all Toptal service offerings and policies.
- Build strong relationships with clients and talent by consistently resolving inquiries with a minimal number of requests and going the extra mile.
- Review and resolve reported client and talent issues and actively engage with multiple teams at Toptal to resolve with a high degree of urgency.
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Rapidly begin learning about Toptal’s history, culture, and vision, with a focus on the state of the talent industry, the Future of Work, and the core messages important to Toptal.
- Become familiar with the various Toptal platforms and systems
- Complete customized onboarding to successfully navigate through the organization and understand the moving parts that make up the Toptal business model.
- Complete our customized Toptal support training program, including mock calls and role-play scenarios.
- Familiarize yourself with the extensive support materials available to successfully support our clients and talent.
- Learn the key internal and external stakeholders and how clients and talent can best be served by the different Toptal teams during their lifecycle.
- Have a solid understanding of the Toptal platform as it relates to clients and talent and the most frequent request processes.
- Effectively and independently handle simple client inquiries.
- Gain comprehensive working knowledge of the client experience from start to finish.
- Be fully ramped up and integrated into the team.
- Have a strong understanding of Toptal’s issue resolution process and own the CSC portion of that process.
- Actively engage with internal teams at Toptal and work collaboratively to review and resolve assigned support tasks.
- Learn to effectively balance tasks to ensure the highest level of efficiency and productivity.
- Be fully confident acting as a primary point of contact for Toptal for internal stakeholders, clients and talent.
- Follow a solid workflow for accessing information via a variety of systems and support materials.
- Exhibit a successful track record of hitting resolution SLAs.
- Become a productive, collaborative, and consistent contributor on the team.
- Ensure the Toptal client experience is consistently world-class throughout all phases of the client lifecycle.
- Be seen as an expert related to the client and talent experience and issue resolution process.
- Continue to promote an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in customer service over a variety of communication channels (email, Slack, and chat).
- Knowledge of the software development field is a significant plus.
- Must be a strong performer in high volume, high-pressure situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong, customer-centric relationships, both internally and externally.
- Problem solver. Must be capable of uncovering issues and resolving them quickly and effectively.
- Time management. Must be able to work independently and manage time and resources efficiently; can successfully manage competing priorities.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
마감 시간: 20-12-2023
무료 후보 신청 클릭
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 13-01-2024🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 부산광역시