범주: 행정 / 임원 / 보조원
수평: Entry level
직업 종류: Full-time
작업 내용Job Description
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Administrative assistants are responsible for confidential and time-sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
What You Will Do:
- Utilizes various systems for accounts receivable tracking, billing, and record-keeping tasks.
- Ensures proper billing processes are followed and accurate records are kept of department activities.
- Performs clerical duties such as word processing, mail distribution, filing, record keeping, and faxing.
- May assist in the planning of events and seminars.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Typically, at least one year of relevant experience is required.
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of ABS Rules, Guides, statutory regulations, related instructions, and the ABS Employee Safety Policy.
- Strong MS Office experience, such as word processing and spreadsheet creation
- Proficient clerical skills such as file maintenance, record keeping, and office equipment use.
- Excellent arithmetic abilities.
- Good interpersonal, professional, and communications skills for use in person, in writing, and in telephone conversations.
Reports directly to a department Manager, Supervisor, or above.
We set out more than 160 years ago to promote the security of life and property at sea and preserve the natural environment. Today, we remain true to our mission and continue to support organizations facing a rapidly evolving seascape of challenging regulations and new technologies. Through it all, we are anchored by a vision and mission that help our clients find clarity in uncertain times.
ABS is a global leader in marine and offshore classification and other innovative safety, quality, and environmental services. We’re at the forefront of supporting the global energy transition at sea, the application of remote and autonomous marine systems, cutting-edge technical solutions, and many more exciting advancements. Our commitment to safety, reliability, and efficiency is ever-present, guiding our clients to safer and more efficient operations.
ABS Bureau is committed to the equal employment opportunity of its employees and prohibits discrimination against any employee or qualified applicant based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status, or other non-work-related characteristics that may be protected under the law of the Federal Government or specific state employment laws.
ABS and Affiliated Companies (ABS) will not pay a fee to any third-party agency without a valid ABS Master Service Agreement (MSA) authorized and signed by Human Resources. Any resume, CV, application, or other forms of candidate submission provided to any employee of ABS without a valid MSA on file will be considered property of ABS, and no fee will be paid.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job of the incumbent. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principal job elements essential for making a fair decision regarding the pay structure of the job. #ogjs
마감 시간: 16-12-2023
무료 후보 신청 클릭
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 김해, 경상남도
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 부산광역시
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 부산광역시